Use of our Website
Notification of Changes
Collection of Personal Information
You are welcome to browse this Site without ever providing us with your personal information. However, if you wish to become a member, open an account, deposit funds, place a bet and/or withdraw funds, you will be required to provide us with certain personal information. This is required for the purpose of identifying you for your own security, maintaining your account and providing you with our services. Examples of personal information that we may collect include, but are not limited to, your name, date of birth, residential address, email address and phone number. We may collect personal information from third parties including financial institutions and credit providers for the purpose of maintaining your account and conducting credit or other financial checks, and you consent to our collection and use of your personal information for these purposes.
You may choose to receive promotional or marketing information from us by selecting the appropriate option when you register an account with us.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurately recorded and kept securely. Our employees, agents, and contractors are required to maintain the confidentiality of all personal information. All personal information will be destroyed when it is no longer required to be retained.
We do not warrant the security of any information which you transmit to us over the Internet. Any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. However, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, loss or unauthorized access.
We do not give, sell, rent, share, or trade any personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to any other third party:
- to the extent necessary, to provide you with any services that you request or to meet the purpose for which it was submitted,
- if we have informed you of the particular third party to whom it will be disclosed, at the time of collection,
- if the disclosure is required or permitted by law including privacy laws,
- if it is necessary to co-operate with a judicial process or a law enforcement agency,
- if it is necessary to protect and defend the rights or property of this Site, or a related site as described above, or
- if required in connection with an investigation of wrongdoing or misconduct
Disclosure to Sporting Bodies
In the interests of protecting and maintaining the integrity of particular sports, Bethard may enter into Agreements with a relevant governmental, regulatory, sporting or other authority having responsibility for the administration of a particular sport. Under these agreements, Bethard may agree to provide the relevant body with the client's personal information and information about his or her betting activity, where there are reasonable grounds to suspect a client may be:
- Involved in a breach of the sport's rules or the law,
- Have knowledge of a breach of such rules or the law, or
- Otherwise pose a threat to the integrity of the relevant sport or game
Consent to Disclosure
By choosing to provide personal information, you consent to the use and disclosure of your personal information for the purposes described above. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that any personal information which we disclose to a third party is protected by that party in accordance with applicable privacy legislation.
If you have any queries or complaints relating to the handling of your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org