Dare to Cash Out?
Everything depended on that one bet. Now, it depends on you – we give you Cash Out. Get out while you can, some say. Others, the adamant believers, say you should keep going. We say, let your gut feeling decide. Will the tide turn, is your bet winning but you can feel the tension, the nerves on the pitch? Or is your bet falling down a sinking hole?
Cash Out is easy; you can forfeit a bet during the match and run away with either a nice profit before the match ends, or save some cash on a losing bet.
Here’s how you play with fire:
- Place a bet pre-match or live
- Go to My Bets
- Click on Cash Out
Try out our Cash Out feature – we dare you
- These Cash-Out Terms are inseparably linked to our Terms & Conditions, of which they form a part, and acceptance of these Cash-Out Terms is a prerequisite to account registration. Any capitalized terms used herein which are not defined shall take their meaning from the Terms & Conditions.
- Cash-Out and Partial Cash-Out are available for pre-live and live markets and applicable for Single Bets and Acca Bets, excluding System Bets.
- Neither Cash-Out nor Partial Cash-Out is available on Forecast/Tricast Bets.
- Partial Cash-Out shall only be available in circumstances where the full Cashout offer for the bet the subject of the Partial Cash-Out is greater than twice the minimum bet amount permitted for that particular bet.
- The minimum Partial Cash-Out amount is equal to the minimum bet permitted for that particular bet.
- The maximum Partial Cash-Out amount shall be the full Cash-Out amount minus the minimum bet amount permitted for that particular bet.
- Acca Bets, placed together with System Bets via the 'Multiples’ section, cannot be the subject of a Cash-Out or Partial Cash-Out.
- When a Customer undertakes a Partial Cash-Out, the remaining bet amount (ie the initial bet amount – Partial Cash-Out Amount) is placed as a new bet at the odds current at the time of the Partial Cash-Out.
- In the case of a Partial Cash-Out of an Acca Bet, where one or more of the lines has already been settled, the new bet is placed on the remaining open lines at the current odds.
- We provide no guarantee that the Cash-Out facility will be available for a specific market or Customer. Bethard reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disable the Cash-Out Facility at any time.
- Cash-Out offers are available only within a specific time frame - any changes in the price or market during this time may result in a new Cash-Out offer or in the suspension/removal of the Cash-Out facility.
- Cashed-Out bets will be considered and shown as settled - the outcome of the final market is not correlated with the bet settlement.
- Cashed-Out bets shall not contribute to meeting the turnover requirements of any Sports promotion.
- Bets placed using a Free Bet cannot be the subject of a Cash-Out.