Welcome to Hawaii
Perfectly positioned at the gateway to Waikiki and fronted by Luxury Row shopping, The RitzCarlton Residences, Waikiki Beach offers stylishly-appointed studios along with residential accommodations and penthouses, all of which provide unparalleled views of the Pacific Ocean.
Resort amenities include an elevated infinity pool above Waikiki with private cabanas and The Ritz-Carlton Spa, which offers customized treatments that highlight traditions from different cultures.
BLT Market, the resort’s signature restaurant, offers modern, American-inspired cuisine from Executive Chef Johan Svensson for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The menu changes daily and is influenced by the best of the season’s bounty sourced from the local purveyors and Hawaii growers that supply Honolulu’s freshest farmers’ markets.
Guests can also look forward to Dean & DeLuca, one of the world’s most beloved and iconic gourmet markets with more than 25 locations around the globe, debuting its first Hawaii location at the resort. The acclaimed Sushi Sho is also opening its first location outside of Japan at the resort, led by Keiji Nakazawa, Tokyo’s most influential sushi chef, famed for his mastery of the techniques of the ancient Edo sushi masters.
2 hour surf lessons – Waikiki Beach
Your teacher will meet you at the beach, and give you instructions on the beach before you go into the sea. Surfing is one of the biggest and most classic sports of Hawaii and the calm beaches of Waikiki is the perfect place to learn.
Boat Cruise, snorkel trip
Snorkel in Waikiki with the catamaran! Board directly from Waikiki Beach on the blue and yellow vessel parked in front of Duke's Restaurant. All snorkeling gear is provided with the sail, and you'll also get unlimited soft drinks and up to 3 complimentary alcoholic drinks for adults after your snorkel. This day cruise is perfect for families, first-time snorkelers, and anyone who wants to enjoy a relaxing morning sail in Waikiki. Kids under 4 sail for free! Sit back, relax, and take in panoramic views of Diamond Head and Waikiki Beach as you're taken to the best snorkeling spots in Waikiki on the boat.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Grand Prize, a Trip to Hawaii for Two includes:
• Return flights (Premium Economy) from Europe to Honolulu, Hawaii via Los Angeles • Private return airport transfers
• Seven (7) nights’ accommodation in in 5-star hotel Ritz Carlton Residences, Waikiki Beach, Honolulu, incl. breakfast each morning
• 2 hour surf lessons – Waikiki Beach
• Boat Cruise, snorkel trip
• Insurance covered
• €500 spending money
- Winner of Grand prize will be contacted within 72 hours after competition ends. Winner have 7 days from first contact to confirm prize. If winner is unable to confirm prize, the prize will be forfeited.
- Player is solely responsible to make sure their contact details are correct
- Cash equivalent for the first prize trip (€10,000) is available should the winning player prefer to receive a cash prize instead of the prizes for the Grand Prize. In the event the Grand Prize should not for any reason be available for delivery to the winning player (or if the winning player opts for the cash equivalent of the prize), then a cash equivalent of the total value of the prize minus the seven (7) percent fee payable to the Agency (“Agency fee”) shall be awarded to the winning player.
- The winning player will receive complete management for prize fulfillment throughout the campaign from the Agency.
- Package winners may be expected to present a credit card on arrival at the hotel to cover any relevant charges.
- The winner and the travel companions are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports and any other documents necessary for international travel. Lack of proper travel documents will not fall under Bethard’s responsibility.
- Winner and companion are solely responsible for their own conduct while accepting the prize and agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations pertaining to use and enjoyment of the prize. Bethard will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or gifts. No refund or compensation will be made by Bethard in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight or any personal reasons that will result in the winner not being able to go on the trip. Travel and accommodation are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Promotion, and those set forth by the airline carrier, as detailed in the passenger ticket contracts. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of the winner.
- Except where it is prohibited, the participants in the campaign through participation, to Bethard have the right to use the winner's name, opinion, photo, voice and / or hometown for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without compensation to the winner.